Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2007/11/21 22:43:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r597198 [1/3] - in /directory/sandbox/felixk: ./ studio-ldif-parser/ studio-ldif-parser/META-INF/ studio-ldif-parser/src/ studio-ldif-parser/src/main/ studio-ldif-parser/src/main/java/ studio-ldif-parser/src/main/java/org/ studio-ldif-parse...

Hi Felix,

I just added the ldif-parser a few days ago :-)

BTW: While you are working on the maven build in you sandbox, Pierre and
I continued to commit to the trunk. So some day we have to merge our work...

Regards,
Stefan

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> Hi Felix,
>
> I just added the ldif-parser a few days ago :-)
>
> BTW: While you are working on the maven build in you sandbox, Pierre and
> I continued to commit to the trunk. So some day we have to merge our work...

Well I think that's the way how to work. It really doesn't make any sense to wait until I get the combination of
maven/eclipse/PDE somehow working. When I come to a point of a working maven build also usable in eclipse I'll merge the
trunk into my sandbox and will ask more experienced developers to test it. If it's ok we can merge to whole stuff to the
trunk.

Regards
Felix