Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2006/08/19 20:41:37 UTC

.NET Antlib plans

Hi all,

I'd like to copy the existing .NET Ant tasks to the .NET Antlib and
deprecate the ones in Ant proper.  Any objections?

Stefan

Re: .NET Antlib plans

Posted by Alexey Solofnenko <tr...@gmail.com>.
I know, but I already used ANT for Java and C++ components. ANT is good
enough for .Net too. For pure .Net builds I use MSBuild (just to minimize
build dependencies). Also ANT seems having much better support.

- Alexey.

Alexey N. Solofnenko trelony at gmail.com
home: http://trelony.cjb.net/
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 hours usually)