Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Markus Geiß <ma...@live.de> on 2016/06/20 20:43:48 UTC

Question about micro services from Saransh

In addition to our multi-tenancy approach initially designed by Keith we will add a NoSQL solution to the mix.

Purely relational data with lower read/write performance will be stored in a RDBMS, data that is highly read/write will be stored in the NoSQL DB following the multi-tenancy approach using keyspaces and partitions.

Cheers

Markus

On Jun 20, 2016 19:51, "Saransh Sharma" <sa...@theupscale.in>> wrote:

As i was trying my hands on Micro-Services , it is really amazing and provides lot of support in terms of how an application can scale but i have few things in my mind which is how to support the mulit-tenancy

because in this kind of architecture providing again a monolithic DB with tenant Support with won't it be the same thing like right now

What are your thoughts on multi-tenancy for microservices