Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Parsa Ghaffari <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 08:43:51 UTC

Copying index to another server

Hi fellas,

I'm a Solr noob. I have an instance of Solr running on one server with some
data inside. I need to move this data to another server and put it in a
fresh copy of Solr, how can I do that?

Cheers
Parsa

Re: Copying index to another server

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Of course, you have to make sure that the source index was not in flux, not
being written to while you copied it.

Otis
----

Posted by Robert Petersen <ro...@buy.com>.