Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Svetlin Zarev <sv...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/02 12:54:12 UTC

Outdated/Junk PR

Hi,

I constantly get notifications about [1], which is now more than 1.5 years
old. It looks like some mistake - i.e to merge the 1.7.x into master.,
Github is regularly sending notifications to all watchers about it So what
do you think about discarding & closing it ?

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/29

Kind regards,
Svetlin

Re: Outdated/Junk PR