Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/01/23 11:55:19 UTC

Cloudstack Collaboration Conference - CFP open

All

This years CloudStack Collaboration Conference (CCC) will be co-located with Apachecon North America, which is running September 28th - October 2nd at the Sheraton, New Orleans. https://apachecon.com/acna2020

We have got commitment from the Apachecon organisers to have two rooms for 3 days - so CCC will be a 3 day event.  This will allow us to run 2 x talk tracks for the first 2 days and a hackathon for the 3rd  day. This was the format we used this year in Las Vegas, which was very successful. We are waiting for confirmation on which days we will have rooms

Submit your Cloudstack talks/presentations

Last year, CCC was so successful primarily because of the excellent & varied talk content from this community

The CFP for CCC is run via the ApacheCon CFP, which is now open at https://apachecon.com/acna2020/cfp
Talks will then be selected by a panel selected by the Cloudstack PMC.

The CFP will close on Friday 1 May 2020 8am (UTC-5). As per last year, I apologise that this date is so far ahead of the actual conference. Personally I find it very difficult to even think of suitable subjects 5 months ahead  - but it is a framework that we have agreed to work with.

These conferences only work if we all are prepared to share our experiences, the work we've been doing and our ideas around Cloudstack - so I ask everybody in our community to think about submitting a talk.  Yes, that is difficult 5 months ahead, but please do try. Speakers get a free pass to the conference.

The CFP is at https://apachecon.com/acna2020/cfp and remember to choose Cloudstack in the track.

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ