Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ashish Jain <aj...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/18 06:26:02 UTC

Themes for roller v4.0.x

I recently downloaded roller app for my site. I am trying to find decent
themes to use. So far, i havn't found any.
Anyone knows about any site, managing themes for roller.

I trying rollerthemes.com, i think, this site is down for long time.

If not found, then i will have learn about all objects. At this time, i am
more interested in finalizing theme and publish some blogs.

Thanks
Ashish Jain

Re: Themes for roller v4.0.x

Posted by Alfonso Romero <ib...@prodigy.net.mx>.
You're welcome. There are a lot of themes in there, and it's also very easy
to create or modify your own themes with the velocity template language.

Regards,

Alfonso

Posted by Ashish Jain <aj...@gmail.com>.

Re: Themes for roller v4.0.x

Posted by "Martin.Fernandez" <Ma...@hq.dodea.edu>.
How does one unsubscribe from this list?

I've tried a couple of ways with no success...

Thanks

Re: Themes for roller v4.0.x