Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/11 13:27:56 UTC

OFBIZINTEGRATION wiki space

Hello,
What do you think about creating wiki space say OFBIZINTEGRATION
where tutorials about connecting/integration with other technologies could
be put?
Lot of users asks how to do sth and later tells that they made it. This
could be stored somewhere.
most of thing stays in ML, topics about WebServices, AJAX etc. could be
found easier in wiki than in ML.

Krzysztof Podejma

Re: OFBIZINTEGRATION wiki space

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
If we do eventually create a new space for this it will be because there is already a body of documents, probably in the OFBIZ space (the "wiki" space), that should be moved to the space. There would have to be quite a few, as these could easily be organized into an hierarchy in the wiki space.

-David

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.
yes this is the post I mentioned.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.