Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 23:27:59 UTC

multi-file upload component

a few people were talking about the need to have a component that can upload
multiple files as opposed to creating a bunch of fileuploadfields. last
night i implemented one. see multifileuploadfield and its example [1]. right
now its only in 1.x, once its been flushed out/field tested i will port it
to 2.0 so give it a try, looking forward to feedback.

[1] http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/upload/multi

-igor

Re: [Vote] multi-file upload component

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
it was a problem with our events not the upload script itself. fixed. give
it a try

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
yeah let those mac bastards fix there own bugs!

johan

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: multi-file upload component

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i like shiny things

-igor

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.

Re: [Wicket-user] multi-file upload component

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Veeery nice!

Eelco