Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dio Brando <di...@bmlabs.net> on 2005/05/22 01:39:24 UTC

[users@httpd] suexec: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6

OS: GNU/Linux RHEL 3.x
PC: Custom Intel P4 2GHz 1Gb Ram
APACHE: 2.0.46

Apache (redhat package) work jailed with php 5.0.4 on a RHEL 3.x. It get
error
500 if a php script was request from a client.

Error in error_log is:

/usr/sbin/suexec: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6:
failed to map
segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory

glibc-2.3.2-95.30

I found this error only if apache work on jailed envroiment, on root it work
well without problem.

With php 4.3.2 (redhat package) it work well also on jail.

I think that my jailed enviroment is not setup correctly, Can du someone
help me?

Thx and regards,

Dio Brando.

Re: [users@httpd] suexec: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On 5/21/05, Dio Brando <di...@bmlabs.net> wrote:
> /usr/sbin/suexec: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6:
> failed to map
> segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory
>

> I found this error only if apache work on jailed envroiment, on root it work
> well without problem.

Well, I'm no chroot expert, but it seems pretty clear that your jail
doesn't have access to libm.so.6.  You need to put that in your jail.

Joshua.