Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by 二毛 <18...@qq.com> on 2017/11/14 15:57:44 UTC

DefaultFileLockManager & Lock

I just read these two file's code, It seems there can only be a single lock for each file.can someone explain this ?

Re: DefaultFileLockManager & Lock

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I'm not sure, what you want to know exactly about these classes. This is a file lock, so there can only exist one
lock per file. Please formulate a more detailed question. Maybe I can help then.

Greetings

Martin

P.S: Is '二毛' your name?

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.