Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Kador, Daniel" <da...@lmco.com> on 2005/07/05 22:07:55 UTC

[Axis2] Code Emitter Broken?

Hi,

First, I'd like to say thanks to all the developers for their work on
Axis2.  I'm looking forward to the finished product very much.

One of the features of .9 that I'm trying to test is the code emitter.
I've got a WSDL for a very basic web service.  It certainly works for
Axis 1.2.1, so there is no issue with the WSDL itself.  I'll attach it.
When I run "java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o axis2 -ss true -sd
true -uri test.wsdl" I get the following error:

D:\data\eclipse\WSDL Test>java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o axis2
-ss true -sd true -uri test.wsdl
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: src-resolve.a: Could not
 find type 'testType@http://test.wsdl'. Do you mean to refer to the type
named testType?
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBean
sExtension.java:103)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerati
onEngine.java:79)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:28)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:22)
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: src-resolve.a: Could
not find type 'testType@http://test.wsdl'. Do y
ou mean to refer to the type named testType?
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(SchemaT
ypeSystemCompiler.java:225)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXmlBeans(XmlBeans.java:641)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBean
sExtension.java:69)
        ... 3 more

It looks to me like a qualified/unqualified issue, but I don't know for
sure.

I've got another WSDL that spits out a different error, so I'll send a
second e-mail with the relevant details for that WSDL.

Thanks,
Dan