Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2018/01/16 14:27:13 UTC

Let's release jclouds 2.1.0?

Hi!

I'd like to release jclouds 2.1.0. There have been major additions in
this release, being the promotion of the Azure ARM provider and the
support for OpenStack keystone V3 the most notable ones. it also adds
support for the R4 instance types in AWS and adds its Paris region.

I would like to start the release process this week. WDYT?

I.

Re: Let's release jclouds 2.1.0?

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
If no one has objections I plan to finally cut the 2.1.0 release this week.

Re: Let's release jclouds 2.1.0?

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Let's release jclouds 2.1.0?