Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/02/01 20:56:26 UTC

the next release

Re: my earlier mail this week about the next apache release
that I'd like to see ready for the weekend of the Feb 17/28.

Two people wanted to aim for 1.0.2, but we already have one of
those now, so the only valid suggestion left is my 1.1.
Am I going to get this by default?   ;-)

Get your name preferences in by tomorrow and patches by the following
Friday.

I've moved a few patches that I liked the look of from the misc
patch dir into for_Apache_1.0.2/  so that they can be considered
for the next build and release.

rob