Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Riyaz Prasla <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/28 17:20:16 UTC

Rendering SVG

Hi all,
    I want to render a svg document using Batik's bridge package
(GVTBuilder). I am fairly new to Batik and I am looking into JavaDocs but I
am totally confused as to what are steps for doing it?
    Can anyone give me a overview or a small example code as to how to a
render a SVG document? That will help me get started.

Thanks in advance,
Ricky

Re: Rendering SVG

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Hi Ricky,

May be the tutorial will help:

http://xml.apache.org/batik/rasterizerTutorial.html
http://xml.apache.org/batik/svgcanvas.html

They do not use the GVTBuilder directl though, but the transcoders and
the JSVGCanvas will both let you render an SVG document.

Vincent.