Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/06 13:39:47 UTC

Re: [ACS4.3.1][DISCUSS] Minor release of Apache CloudStack 4.3.1

Ilya,

You are addressing non developpers, so I am crossposting.

--
Daan

Re: [ACS4.3.1][DISCUSS] Minor release of Apache CloudStack 4.3.1

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
No Ilya,

I did that on purpose as you where asking non-devs to participate in
the release proces.

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan.