Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/11/02 17:33:28 UTC

ESQL

Hi all,
I have read a lot of email abaut esql: you excuse my ignorance, but what
is the Esql? What differences exist between Sql and Esql? Where can I
find documentation on the Esql?
Thanks
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it

Re: ESQL

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, marco wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have read a lot of email abaut esql: you excuse my ignorance, but what
> is the Esql? What differences exist between Sql and Esql? Where can I
> find documentation on the Esql?

esql is the next generation of the sql logicsheet. currently the only
documentation is embedded in the logicsheet itself, in the esql sample,
and in the mailing list archives.

- donald