Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2019/01/02 10:41:10 UTC

Re: Demo stable down

Hello Jacques,

I updated my script with your patches. We can deploy them when you want.

I also create an infra issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17523 to update the default
error page.

Nicolas

Re: Demo stable down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Nico,

INFRA-17523 seems done, please check and close

ASA I'll get a chance I'll review your commits and apply them on demos

Jacques