Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Prashant Pogde <pp...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/08 06:23:56 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 1.1.0 RC1

This Ozone 1.1.0 release includes 493 JIRAs,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HDDS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.1.0 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20=%20HDDS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved,%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20=%201.1.0>

You can find the RC1 artifacts at:

https://home.apache.org/~prashantpogde/ozone-1.1.0-rc1/ <https://home.apache.org/~prashantpogde/ozone-1.1.0-alpha-rc0/>

Maven artifacts are staged at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1303/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1303/>

The public key used for signing the artifacts can be found at:

https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/0275D608D6ECD2FA188CFB1B97A88E48DF143C67 <https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/0275D608D6ECD2FA188CFB1B97A88E48DF143C67>

*The vote will run for 7 days, ending on April 14th 2021 at 11:59 pm PST.*

Thanks,

Prashant Pogde

Re: [VOTE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 1.1.0 RC1

Posted by Prashant Pogde <pp...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Xiaoyu and Attila. Looks like we will need RC2.

Posted by Xiaoyu Yao <xy...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Prashant,