Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/10/10 15:16:18 UTC

Request for Benoit to license his work

Benoit,

We make use of the following work that you authored:

http://www.dataprotocols.org/en/latest/couchdb_replication.html

But we can't actually ship this without a license. Would you be willing to
license it to us? I think that a statement of intent on the mailing list is
probably fine. (As if submitting a patch.) The Apache license is probably
our preferred one.

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Request for Benoit to license his work

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.