Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2015/05/04 14:15:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release the V4 beta-03 code

Hi Everyone,

I would suggest to release the current beta-03 code. Afterwards we should think about producing the first stable release as the codebase has grown quite a lot. WDYT?

I would also volunteer as a Release Manager.

Best Regards,
Christian

RE: [DISCUSS] Release the V4 beta-03 code

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi all,

since there have been no further comments on this I will go ahead and build the release candidate.

Best Regards,
Christian

* PGP - S/MIME Signed by an unverified key: 04.05.2015 at 16:14:56

>From my side: +1 for the beta-03 release

> On 04 May 2015, at 14:15, Amend, Christian <ch...@sap.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I would suggest to release the current beta-03 code. Afterwards we should think about producing the first stable release as the codebase has grown quite a lot. WDYT?
>
> I would also volunteer as a Release Manager.
>
> Best Regards,
> Christian

* D046871 <mi...@sap.com>
* Issuer: SAP-AG - Unverified

RE: [DISCUSS] Release the V4 beta-03 code

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Aki,

I am already building the release candidate and did not have time to review your contributions yet. I am sorry about that but I don`t think they will make it into this release.

Best Regards,
Christian

will OLINGO-632 "Making OSGi bundles" and its sample OLINGO-642 be included?
thanks.

regards, aki

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,