Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by shankykurella <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/17 16:57:28 UTC

help me on while running tests on Intranet

hi... i ran into a problem in trying to run my tests within intranet where...
am able to run my tests on the production server via internet, running the
tests from a different location and server residing on a different location.
but when i try to run the same tests from Intranet i ran into problems,
problems here i mean are like.....
i have added a view results tree listener, which shows that the login itself
is not working to proceed further

do we need to add or customize any settings when running on the production
servers???? will there be any firewalls that interrupting the tests???
kindly suggest me to do go further, awaiting for responses

regards
shankar k b

Re: help me on while running tests on Intranet

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
>which shows that the login itself is not working to proceed further
this isnt much help. perhaps the user name/password isnt valid for the
intranet, perhaps you have environment dependent urls or parameters.
Perhaps you dont have connectivity to an environment (so it depends on what
the error is - sometimes the response will tell you , sometimes the
application logs will)

Posted by Akhilkumar Gmail <ak...@gmail.com>.
Yes this may be the case and also, mostly the username and non-encrypted pwd
will not be send as querystring  but it would be posted so check the method
is either GET or POST in request and it is same as production request.

Means the diff of production requests (plus subsequent redirections) and
intranet requests will definitely resolve your issue.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Akhilkumar Patel <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I are able to access the site from the system you executing the test?