Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sashika <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/23 08:54:11 UTC

Hawt.io example

Hi,
What is the best place to look at to get a good idea about writing a custom
plugin for Hawt.io. My application is based on Camel and I need some of my
application capabilities also to be accessed through Hawt.io. If this is not the
most suitable forum, please direct me to the correct place. I looked through the
hawtio website but could not find a place to get started developing plugins.
Thanks Sashika.

Re: Hawt.io example

Posted by Sashika <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Claus.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Claus Ibsen < claus.ibsen@gmail.com > wrote:
Hi

You should use the hawtio community
http://hawt.io/community/ index.html

Such as the google forum, or the irc chat room.

Mind that hawtio can access any information from Java if its available
as JMX, so just JMX enable the information you want to see in hawtio.

And there is some hawtio plugin examples here
https://github.com/hawtio/ hawtio/tree/master/hawtio- plugin-examples

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Hawt.io example