Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 08:48:19 UTC

Space between AbtractLink image and text

AbstractLink renders a space (&nbsp;) between the optional image and
text. This creates a problem when trying to style the link with CSS
especially when trying to drop the underline from the image.

Is it OK if we remove this space? Users can use CSS padding instead to
control the spacing between the image and text.

kind regards

bob

Re: Space between AbtractLink image and text

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, if we add a padding inline it won't be possible to style the
padding from an external CSS, as the inline padding will override the
other value. So not sure what is a good way to provide a default padding.

In the meantime I've checked in the code to remove the space and updated
the LinkDemo example.

kind regards

bob

Posted by "Adrian A." <a....@gmail.com>.