Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/08/19 13:32:43 UTC

Your project's website

Hi:

I am part of the Infrastructure team, and am writing to ask whether your
project is still using the Apache CMS for your project website. As you
know, the CMS is reaching end-of-life, and we need projects to move their
websites onto a different option within the next few weeks.

There are several alternatives available, including those listed on this
page [1] on managing project websites. Infra is assembling a Wiki page [2]
on migrating a website from the CMS, and is looking forward to helping
projects with this transition.

Please let me know whether your site is still on the Apache CMS and, if so,
who will be the project point-of-contact with Infra for the migration.

Thank you!

[1] https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

Re: Your project's website

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
Hi, and Happy New Year!

Have you been able to make any progress on moving your project's website
off the Apache CMS? If so, can you tell me what tech you have chosen to
use, and what the state of the migration is?

Thank you.

Andrew