Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/19 11:00:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cordova-Windows Release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-windows platform release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release soon.

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Windows Release

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
After further discussion with Jesse and @alsorokin I think this change
should be considered breaking and requires a 6.x release of
cordova-windows.

Release 5.1.0 is scrapped now, we are checking if it makes sense to
clean up "UWP vs. UAP" with this as well:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CB/issues/CB-13817

When this is done, I will start a 6.x release for cordova-windows.

Best,
Jan

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.