Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by es...@gmail.com on 2007/07/11 10:08:37 UTC

weblogic9.2 precompilation problem

Hi,
i am using weblogic9.2 and i have a problem abouth jsp precompilation.
ı couldn't fint how to use weblogic.jspc with weblogic9.2.
The documentation says it should bu included by weblogic but i couldn't find.

Actually the basic problem is about xercesImpl, i am using xercesImpl-2.4.0 to parse xml files but weblogiz alse has xerces in it and the versions are not matching , i can't do the precompilation and xml parsing at the same time.

Does anyone knows why it is like that?

I would be glad if i can get any help becaouse it is urgent

thanks

Esra

Re: weblogic9.2 precompilation problem

Posted by esra <es...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your replay,
but i couldn't find any xerces jar in .../homepage/bea/weblogic92/server/lib
am i looking at the wrong folder ?

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
You said

Posted by esra <es...@gmail.com>.

[...]

javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderFactory.java:95)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.createDocumentBuilderFactory(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:88)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:70)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:351)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions

(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions

(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:147)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
So, why you think that
?