Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by Ivan Nemeth <iv...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/11 12:49:54 UTC

Problem with DBCommand.addWhereConstraints

Hi,

if you add an empty constraint list to DBCommand through
addWhereConstraints, the resulting sql will end with an empty WHERE.

Example:

DBCommand cmd = db.createCommand();
cmd.select(TABLE.getColumns());
cmd.addWhereConstraints(new ArrayList());

The generated sql will be something like this:

"SELECT t0.name FROM table t0 WHERE"

Since we use dynamically built queries we have to check every time whether
the constraint list is empty.

I think a check for an empty list  either in DBCommand.addWhereConstraint
method or in DBCommand.addWhere(Stringbuffer...) method would solve this
issue.

Regards,
Ivan

Re: Problem with DBCommand.addWhereConstraints

Posted by ivan nemeth <iv...@forumdigital.net>.
Done.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB-226

Thanks,