Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by RA Stehmann <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> on 2017/01/05 09:35:19 UTC

Re: ASF Table at FOSDEM

Am 04.01.2017 um 19:13 schrieb Sharan Foga:
> Hello Everyone
>
> I'm posting a message here to make sure that you all know there will be only one combined ASF projects table at FOSDEM this year.
>
> https://s.apache.org/hCGA
>
> I did apply for 2 tables (one for OpenOffice and one for other ASF projects) but they were completely oversubscribed and had to reduce our allocation to only one. This means that OpenOffice won't have a permanent table and will need to plan time to be present on the general ASF one.

That is inappropriate, but no tragedy.

> I've been updating the details on the FOSDEM wiki page so please take a look and highlight when people from the OpenOffice community would like to be present at the ASF table to promote the project.

We are 3 persons of the common Apache OpenOffice booth team at FOSDEM.
You can be sure, that at least one of us will be at the booth all the
time (not the same person all the time ;-) ). We need people not only
behind the table, but also in front of it.

We will reduce our booth equipment a little bit to save place.

Kind regards
Michael