Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by rmahanti <ma...@yahoo.co.in> on 2010/08/26 03:40:45 UTC

Repository locations for Jar files

Hi ,
  Iam trying to build ServiceMix 4 from the source code .And it was failing
by complaining the unable to locate the below jar files

  1.org.fusesource.jansi:jansi:jar:1.2
  2.net.sf.josql:josql:jar:1.5

Please tell me the url's from where i can download the above jar files.

Thanks,
Mahanti.

Re: Repository locations for Jar files

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.