Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by B Lyon <br...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 00:08:09 UTC

Re: Setting up a recommender

Slick idea IMO on the ordering in the field.

Fyi to answer  your question  I am new to a lot of these pieces (and
without sustained access to nontablet pc next four days) and cannot at the
moment be relied on for the demo setup given this apparent pace,  but would
like to help as possible with grunt/doc stuff if someone more familiar with
the relevant pieces can use it.

--
BF Lyon
http://www.nowherenearithaca.com