Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/16 09:56:40 UTC

Re: dynamic JMS provider endpoints

You should be able to set endpoint properties using the following syntax
   jms://queue/xxx?jms.jndiConnectionFactoryName=theName

Btw, you can also configure the JNDI name on the component via JMX,
or at installation time using the "component.properties" configuration file
in the conf folder of the ServiceMix installation (or using the xml syntax
if
you use an embedded version).

--
Cheers,