Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Etienne Robinet <43...@etu.he2b.be> on 2020/02/27 16:41:21 UTC

Camel JDBC

Hello,
I am new here and wanted to use IoTDB to put data from a PLC into a DB. I already managed some good results with plc4x, but I wanted to ask if there are any example of using IoTDB with Camel, as I am already using it for plc4x.
Regards,

Etienne

Re: Camel JDBC

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi Etienne,

Currently there isn't an existing example for Camel. I'm not familiar with Camel, but I think the IoTDB client could be easily integrated with Camel as a new processor or consumer.

There is an example in PLC4X that integrates with IoTDB [1].

Also in IoTDB there are examples for kafka, rocketmq and IoTDB java clients (JDBC and Native API Session) [2], hope these may help you.

If possible, welcome to contribute an example for Camel :)

[1] https://github.com/apache/plc4x/tree/2406877695308ad177924b0fadc026489a10a8e6/plc4j/examples/hello-integration-iotdb
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/tree/master/example

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University