Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2006/10/03 01:32:55 UTC

10.2 docs on the derby web site aren't current

The docs at http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/ have a Sep 8 date.

Unless anyone can think of a reason I should not refresh them with the
docs in the 10.2.1.6 candidate I'll go ahead and do so tomorrow.

 -jean

Re: 10.2 docs on the derby web site aren't current

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> On 10/2/06, Jean T. Anderson <jt...@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>
>> The docs at http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/ have a Sep 8 date.
>>
>> Unless anyone can think of a reason I should not refresh them with the
>> docs in the 10.2.1.6 candidate I'll go ahead and do so tomorrow.
>
> I have a script that pulls the docs out of a -bin dist zip and
> rearranges them back into the hierarchy expected for the website
> (instead of separate html and pdf directories). They should be updated
> to the latest, so I went ahead and updated them with the 10.2.1.6
> docs.

thanks, Andrew!

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 10/2/06, Jean T. Anderson <jt...@bristowhill.com> wrote:
> The docs at http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/ have a Sep 8 date.
>
> Unless anyone can think of a reason I should not refresh them with the
> docs in the 10.2.1.6 candidate I'll go ahead and do so tomorrow.

I have a script that pulls the docs out of a -bin dist zip and
rearranges them back into the hierarchy expected for the website
(instead of separate html and pdf directories). They should be updated
to the latest, so I went ahead and updated them with the 10.2.1.6
docs.

andrew