Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Markus Fuchs <Ma...@Sun.COM> on 2007/01/27 03:16:27 UTC

Re: Remaining tasks for roller JPA

Hi Dave,

> 3. Go through TODO comments in code and resolve them

Today Mitesh and I resolved the open TODO items in the JPA Datamapper
implementation. There's one remaining question, we'd like to run by you:

In DatamapperRefererManagerImpl:
-clearReferrers()
-clearReferrers(WebsiteData website)
 These methods clear referers who have null or empty excerpt.
 The hibernate impl used database specific way for finding empty excerpt
 Datamapper impl uses db independent way by using expression "excerpt
like ''"
 I could verify that the approach works for mssql, oracle, derby, and mysql

We removed this TODO item. Hope that's ok!

We also added two Comparator classes:

src/org/apache/roller/pojos/StatCountCountComparator.java
src/org/apache/roller/pojos/TagStatCountComparator.java

Thanks,

Mitesh & Markus.

Re: Remaining tasks for roller JPA

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
These changes look good, pass tests and don't impact production code.

So I'm committing them now to trunk.

- Dave