Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net> on 2005/05/18 10:05:14 UTC

BOF for Forrest

Hi,

what is the procedure to apply for a room for additional and BOF
meeting at ApacheCon. We'd like to have a BOF on Forrest and possibly
one other meeting.

Is it possible for non-registrants to participate
in these?

--
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: BOF for Forrest

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net>.
Here is the response from the organizers:

>> what is the procedure to apply for a room for additional and BOF
>> meeting at ApacheCon. We'd like to have a BOF on Forrest and possibly
>> one other meeting.
>
> We will have a separate call for BOF suggestions closer to
> the conference itself.
>

>> Is it possible for non-registrants to participate
>> in these?
>
> Well, the BOF sessions are part of the conference and therefore
> BOF attendees should be registered for the conference.

So I guess we'll just have to wait for this to happen and hope that we
will get room. But I wouldn't want to rely on this for the
Views-Workshop. Also because of the exclusiveness ...

Any alternatives?

--
Ferdinand Soethe