Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chan Lee <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/09/27 21:39:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache PredictionIO 0.12.0-incubating Release

The Apache PredictionIO team would like to announce the release of Apache
PredictionIO 0.12.0-incubating.

Release notes are here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/blob/release/0.12.0/RELEASE.md

Apache PredictionIO (incubating) is an open source Machine Learning Server
built on top of state-of-the-art open source stack, that enables developers
to manage and deploy production-ready predictive services for various kinds
of machine learning tasks.

More details regarding Apache PredictionIO (incubating) can be found here:
http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/predictionio/0.12.0-incubating/

All JIRAs completed for this release are tagged with 'FixVersion =
0.12.0-incubating'; the JIRA release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12340591&projectId=12320420

Thanks!
The Apache PredictionIO Team

DISCLAIMER
Apache PredictionIO (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at the
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of
the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PredictionIO 0.12.0-incubating Release

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Congrats to everyone who is part of this, and Chan for his first Apache
release!

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mars Hall <ma...@salesforce.com>.
Awesome! The docs for Batch Predict are finally live:

https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/batchpredict/

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Mars, it's fixed now.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mars Hall <ma...@salesforce.com>.

Posted by Mars Hall <ma...@salesforce.com>.
Thank you Chan!

Posted by Chan Lee <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
The release branch should merge to both master and livedoc. Chan, please
update the release procedure with these couple steps.

Posted by Mars Hall <ma...@salesforce.com>.

Posted by takako shimamoto <ch...@gmail.com>.
Awesome sauce!
Chan, I owe you a lot. Thanks!