Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com> on 2007/04/24 15:49:03 UTC

xdoc/APT: how to add HTML

Hi,
with the Maven1 xml-based xdoc it was easy to add HTML-code, with the
new velocity-based engine it's not working the same way.

Anybody knowing how to add HTML in the APT-format?

The documentation of the site-plugin does not mention this.
Marc

Re: xdoc/APT: how to add HTML

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/07, Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com> wrote:

> with the Maven1 xml-based xdoc it was easy to add HTML-code, with the
> new velocity-based engine it's not working the same way.

Maven 2 also supports xdoc. Place your files in src/site/xdoc and
they'll be processed.

> Anybody knowing how to add HTML in the APT-format?

APT is a plain-text format and doesn't support embedded HTML as far as I know.

--
Wendy