Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/06/28 12:46:39 UTC

Starting bundles 2018.06 release

Hi guys

If no objection I'm starting the bundles release (I already prepared the spring bundles, etc).

Regards
JB

Re: Starting bundles 2018.06 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sure. Let me add the jira and do this.

Thanks
Regards
JB

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
JB,

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I just pushed the old AWS 1.10.52 with a fix I need for a project.

Thanks for me +1.

--
Andrea Cosentino