Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by sbelt <sb...@zeroton.com> on 2002/01/07 20:00:52 UTC

getContextPath in a soap-hosted class?

Hello!

I am brand new to SOAP (and this list), so I hope my question is relevant. I
did search the archives; I am still finding my footing in this technology,
but I don't *think* my question was answered there.

I have a class that I would like to host on the Apache Soap server (2.2 on
Tomcat-4.x). My class needs to access a file for .ini-type information. In a
servlet, I could find this file using (pseudo code):

        file.open(request.getContextPath() + "/WEB-INF/settings.init")

Is there a way for me to find my context root in a class being hosted by the
soap server?

TIA,

Steve B.