Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Pradeep Achan <Pr...@EBay.Sun.COM> on 2000/01/07 02:01:49 UTC

using xalan with ProjectX

Hi:

I have an application using ProjectX and XSLP. I want to use Xalan instead of
XSLP. While I am able to use Xalan to process XSLTInputSource ("somefile.xml")
But Xalan is unable to process a Node created using ProjectX
- XSLTInputSource(node)

Does Xalan require that I should create nodes using Xerces? Any pointers in this
direction??

Thanks,
Pradeep

Re: using xalan with ProjectX

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Pradeep Achan wrote:

> Content-MD5: OnpKSrE0qNHcuBMLlnoHmg==
>
> Hi:
>
> I have an application using ProjectX and XSLP. I want to use Xalan instead of
> XSLP. While I am able to use Xalan to process XSLTInputSource ("somefile.xml")
> But Xalan is unable to process a Node created using ProjectX
> - XSLTInputSource(node)
>
> Does Xalan require that I should create nodes using Xerces? Any pointers in this
> direction??

No. In Cocoon 1.6-dev you can happily use Xalan on top of ProjectX.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: using xalan with ProjectX

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.