Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/20 09:37:01 UTC

load multiple route xml files - ASF JIRA CAMEL-13015

 load multiple route xml files - ASF JIRA

When I use SpringDSL , i want to load two route files

For Example route1.xml and route2.xml

If I put two files in same directory like below , it is working

camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: file :directory/*.xml

If I put two files into different directories , it does not work

camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: file:directory1/route1.xml ,
directory2/route2.xml

Could you please implement this feature?

Thanks

I create it as a feature request

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/issues/CAMEL-13015?filter=allopenissues

Re: load multiple route xml files - ASF JIRA CAMEL-13015

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Its using Spring's
org.springframework.core.io.support.ResourcePatternResolver#getResources

Which dont support multiple folders. I have logged a ticket so we can
split the input on comma and then load

I logged a ticket

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:42 AM Andrea Cosentino
<an...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> If someone have time to work that it will be picked up.
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Thursday, December 20, 2018, 10:37:30 AM GMT+1, Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> load multiple route xml files - ASF JIRA
>
> When I use SpringDSL , i want to load two route files
>
> For Example route1.xml and route2.xml
>
> If I put two files in same directory like below , it is working
>
> camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: file :directory/*.xml
>

> If I put two files into different directories , it does not work
>
> camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: file:directory1/route1.xml ,
> directory2/route2.xml
>
> Could you please implement this feature?
>
> Thanks
>

> I create it as a feature request
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/issues/CAMEL-13015?filter=allopenissues

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: load multiple route xml files - ASF JIRA CAMEL-13015