Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Note <jb...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 10:53:13 UTC

Re: Keytab issue with Hbase secure

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up.

We're running on JDK8, however, it looks like 10786 is in CDH5.4.0 which
we're using (and compiled against); see:
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh5/cdh/5/hadoop-2.6.0-cdh5.4.0.releasenotes.html

This is so close a problem however that we'll dig in this direction.

Kind regards,
JB

Re: Keytab issue with Hbase secure

Posted by Yohan Bismuth <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, it seems to fix the issue :) However, like Jean Baptiste said, it
shouldn"t be a problem in cdh5.4.0.
I'll try to dig it a little more.

Anyway, thank you Jon