Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Felix Braun <fe...@nexgo.de> on 2004/06/08 18:29:06 UTC

ojb-presentation (german)

Hi all,

i'll give a lecture about OJB in my university tomorow.
I've only 40 minutes to talk about
- impedance mismatch
- solutions for it (especially JDO)
- the Apache SF
- and finally, of course, OJB

So i can't go very deep in each topic and focus on some interesting points.
At the end i will give a "live-demonstration" how to build a data-application in 6 minutes.
Few time to speak and therefor not so much mind-boggling news on my slides.

Nevertheless i decided to share my slides here. Maybe someone is interested.
http://home.arcor.de/fffeeexxx/seminar_ojb_felixbraun.pdf (670kb)
(I'm sorry but they have to be in german)

regards,
Felix

p.s.: i'm shure some slides seems a little bit funny without my explanation. But of course im interested in feedback.