Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/14 09:28:44 UTC

[BLOG] RocketMQ JVM/Linux Configuration

Hi Guys,

I have posted a blog about JVM/Linux Configuration of RocketMQ[1], please
refer to it.

We shared some experiences in JVM options and Linux kernel configurations
tuning in this article, any advices/discussions are welcome.

[1]. http://rocketmq.apache.org/rocketmq/rmq-jvm-linuxkernel-configuration/

Regards,
yukon

Re: [BLOG] RocketMQ JVM/Linux Configuration

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Done, this blog has been moved to here:
http://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/system-config/

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yuanjia <yu...@163.com>.
It's a very good blog.
Thanks for Yukon's sharing.

Yuanjia Li

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Could we add this important guide into our documentation’s best practice part. IMO, more and more guys will benefit for RocketMQ’s performance tuning :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,