Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2013/05/13 04:29:39 UTC

hover pop show image widget

Hi Folks,

Is there a hover show widget? Something like what netflix does when you hover over a movie, it produces a dialogue with image and details ?

I would like to add something like this to my grid items when a user hovers over an id or a photo.

Best regards
and thanks... KEN

Re: hover pop show image widget

Hi Ken!

I use bootstrap / tapestry-jquery for this. See:
http://tapestry5-jquery.com/mixins/docstooltip

Sent from my iPhone