Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by ZhangJian He <sh...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/09 10:49:40 UTC

Request to send Git-related information to commits@eventmesh.apache.org

Hi, all. I am writing to request that we consider sending Git-related
information to commits@eventmesh.apache.org instead of the current mailing
list.

As you may know, the current mailing list contains all the PR and issue
information, as well as some responses from the bot. While this information
is essential for developers working on the project, it may not be suitable
for subscribers who are interested only in the code changes.

Therefore, I suggest that we move all Git-related information to
commits@eventmesh.apache.org, which would allow subscribers to only receive
notifications about code changes. This would also make it easier to filter
and manage the mailing list, as well as provide a more streamlined
communication process for everyone involved.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your
feedback.

Thanks
ZhangJian He

Re: Request to send Git-related information to commits@eventmesh.apache.org