Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by darniz <rn...@edmunds.com> on 2009/11/03 00:18:33 UTC

Re: Spell check suggestion and correct way of implementation and some Questions

Hello everybody
i am able to use spell checker but i have some questions if someone can
answer this
if i search free text word waranty then i get back suggestion warranty which
is fine.
but if do a search on field for example
which i dont want i want to get back only the text ie warranty.

We are using collation to return back the results since if a user types
three words then we use collation in the response element to display the
spelling suggestion.

Any advice

darniz