Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/05/17 07:28:27 UTC

Separating SCABindingFactory from AssemblyFactory

Hi,

I think we need to separate the factory for SCABinding from the main
AssemblyFactory, to allow it to be customized like the other bindings.
It's a small change that I think needs to go in our release as it's one
of the SPIs that Tuscany embedders and extenders will need to use to
integrate an SCA default binding implementation. This will also allow us
to swap different implementations of that SCA default binding (using
Axis2, an in-memory binding, RMI and/or AMQP for example) if we need.

Since we're getting really close to cutting the release branch, I'll be
cautious to not break anything here. I'll send another email later to
ask people to review the change.

--
Jean-Sebastien