Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com> on 2006/07/27 20:14:24 UTC

RE: xmlbeans and maven 2

David, it looks good.
Yes, I have tried Saxon 8.7 (in particular 8.7.3) with XmlBeans 2.2.0
and indeed it does work. I don't know if it's worth trying to make 2.0.0
and 2.1.0 work with maven2 since that would imply getting Saxon8.1.1 in
maven2 (I don't see how we can retroactively make XmlBeans 2.0.0 work
with a different Saxon version....); we can say that one needs to
upgrade to 2.2.0 if one wants maven 2.

Thanks,
Radu